Octillo attorney, Dafina Buçaj, Esq., will appear on a cybersecurity and data privacy compliance panel at the 17th Annual API Cybersecurity Conference for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry taking place November 8-9, 2022, at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott in The Woodlands, Texas.
Join Dafina in person as she presents, ‘Understanding and Mitigating Cyber and Data Privacy Risk Throughout Your Supply Chain,' at 10:40 am on Wednesday, November 9th. This discussion will also allow attendees to:
- Receive a high-level organizational framework as it relates to legal and regulatory obligations, as well as from cybersecurity and third-party risk management perspectives
- Understand the importance of identifying and prioritizing supply chain vulnerabilities and assessing third parties during the development of enterprise-wide data security and privacy compliance programs.
- Receive an overview of key factors for third-party management, including vendor/supplier onboarding, due diligence, and contract protocols.
- Develop a practical understanding of the importance of documentation relating to information privacy, security, risk management, and human resources.
- Understand how to involve key stakeholders at various points in the compliance program development process and the importance of third-party risk management concerning the overall data security and compliance culture within an organization.
Since 2006, The API Annual Cybersecurity Conference has been the only cybersecurity conference dedicated to the oil and natural gas industry with a loyal and dedicated attendee base. The event is volunteer driven, both at the planning committee and speaker level, highlighting the critical importance of cybersecurity to infrastructure of the oil and natural gas industry. The 2022 Conference Program includes over 60 presentations in 3 track presented by recognized experts in the field. For more information or to register visit: