Innovative, right-sized compliance advisory solutions that support business growth.
When you are responsible for managing data, you need a sophisticated and legally defensible data privacy, security, and technology strategy.
As leaders in the data security and privacy space, we counsel global businesses spanning a diverse range of industries. We have the bench strength and expertise to meet you where you are. No matter how large your organization may be, we will assess your situation and develop a compliance strategy to work organically within your daily operations.
Our team becomes your key data privacy, information security, and technology resource. We constantly monitor global trends across industries and jurisdictions, providing practical and technology-oriented counsel when you need it most.
Our compliance advisory services are highly customized, delivered with a hands-on approach that can involve a combination of the following:
- Data Privacy and Security Program Development & Implementation
- Digital Accessibility Compliance Audits
- Data Mapping
- Global Data Privacy & Information Security Counsel
- Information Security Standards and Controls-based Frameworks
- Technology-related and SaaS Contracting
- Fractional Data Security and Privacy Counsel
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) has designated several of our attorneys as Certified Information Privacy Professionals and Certified Information Privacy Managers. Our team of professionals work to provide you with up-to-date, practical compliance and regulatory counsel in connection with a range of state, federal, and international regulatory regimes including but not limited to:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- HIPAA, HITECH regulations
- New York State Department of Financial Services Cybersecurity Regulation (23 NYCRR 500)
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and related state laws
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Bank Secrecy Act
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and other emerging state privacy laws
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- CAN-SPAM, and other telemarketing rules
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA).
- State consumer protection laws and those relating to minors
- Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Octillo can also advise you on enforcement actions by regulatory and law enforcement agencies including the European Supervisory Authorities, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), state attorneys general, and other regulatory bodies.
The collaborative team at Octillo becomes an extension of your organization—keeping you informed and preparing you for what’s next. You’ve never experienced the level of response from a law firm like ours before (just ask our clients).
Contact Team Octillo to learn more about our compliance advisory services.